With the degree show only 2 weeks away, I spent the day in the studio surrounded by PVA, paint, wood, cardboard and everything possible to get the creative juices flowing! Having created a series of contemporary coloured boards, I began experimenting with the possible idea of adding images of the body to them. However, I found this to be a very frustrating process as I couldn’t clearly imagine in my mind what it was I was trying to create. As my practice began with collage, I assumed this would have to be incorporated into the work. Although, after a very successful tutorial, I began to understand that the journey the work goes on does not have to go full circle, it can be linear. It felt like I had known this all along, but it was DEFINITELY the breakthrough I needed! After some artist research, my artist block was now over! Plenty to do and think about now!